Friday, March 9, 2012

bitter

so i just talked to my dad about when he is going to come pick me up from ames to go back to waukee. first of all, i'm irritated as fuck because he doesn't want to pick me up. he's been trying to convince me to stay in ames or to find another ride. this is irritating because i have plans in des moines tonight and i'm the only one leaving ames tonight, so i can't find a different ride.
i'm done with classes at two. so i asked if my dad could pick me up around two or three. he says i was thinking six. WTF?! that's four hours where i'm just going to have to sit doing nothing, while all my other friends are getting ready for the night in ames.
ASDFGHJKL!! i'm so irritated by the conversation. mostly because it makes me realize how lazy my dad can be. it's not that hard to drive one hour to pick up your daughter for spring break. good lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment